【#第一文档网# 导语】以下是®第一文档网的小编为您整理的《三只小猪threelittlepig中英文版本》,欢迎阅读!

英语情景剧剧本:Three Little Pigs
三只小猪
Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother.
讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。
Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong are brother pigs. They are very lazy. They eat and sleep all day.
丁丁和东东是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡。
Long-Long is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework.
龙龙是最小的,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。
Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses. Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.
猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们,去盖间房吧,要小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。
Wolf: I'm hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm. 狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。
Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么
Ding-Ding: I'm building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。
Dong-Dong: I'm building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。
Sister pig: But leaves and sticks aren't strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶和树枝都不牢固呀。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it's easy. What are you doing, sister 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易盖起房子。妹妹你在干什么
Sister pig: I'm building a house with bricks.
1
猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That's very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。
……
Brother pigs: Oh, we're finished. Let's have a nap. 猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong. 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房子很坚固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors! 狼:小猪,小猪,快开门!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren't strong. 狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong run to Long - Long's house.
讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。
Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命!救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼:站住,你这两只小猪。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in. 猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。
Long-Long: Come in. Don't worry. My house is strong. 龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。
Wolf: Where did they go Oh they are here. Little pigs. Open the door! 狼:他们跑哪儿了噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。
2
本文来源:https://www.dy1993.cn/a5bG.html